Low risk activity involving students


No special approval is required to meet the conditions of University policy. 

Required Actions

  1. If travelling outside Canada all travellers must have appropriate emergency health insurance and should consider purchasing personal travel insurance coverage.
  2. Travellers must provide emergency contact information for all travellers to the department/unit. 
  3. Travellers should advise a supervisor or the department/unit as appropriate of travel plans.
    If travellers register through UGo, the University's off-campus travel registry, the information is in a secure, central location accessable 24 hours a day by Protective Services. UGo also lets the traveller forward the information to the appropriate department/unit so the information only has to be entered once.